Tucson’s Premier K-9 Social Club!
Dawg House Daycare opened its doors for business in 2004 to meet the growing demand for a caring, social, and playful environment for busy Tucson dog owners. Your dog will learn to play with other dogs and be professionally supervised closely by one of the owners. The facility offers 2000+ sf. of clean, air conditioned space for your pet to enjoy. Our Tenderfoot rubber flooring is easy on your pooch’s legs and completely waterproof for easy, bacteria free clean-up. You can also check up on your best friend with our “Dawg Cam” to see how much fun he’s/she’s having throughout the day.
The Dawg House is owned and operated by a Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) who has over 30 years of experience in canine care and behavioral modification that ensures the safety and health of your pet(s). Daycare is offered in whole or half days. Boarding is also available on a short or long term basis. Please contact us as we have a limit!
Stop by anytime to check out the Dawg House and the many friends spending the day with us. You’ll be glad you did! We are conveniently located in the heart of Tucson, just one block of Grant at 2201 N. Stone Ave. with easy access to the University and Downtown.
Have a great Dawggie day!
In order for your dawg to enjoy daycare at the Dawg House, he or she must:
- Must be 5 months or older
- Be current on all vaccines
- Be spayed or neutered (all dogs over 6 months)
- Be happy, friendly, non-aggressive dawg (Any dog showing ANY aggression is not welcome back)
- Be on a leash when entering/leaving Dawg House property
In order for your dawg to attend Dawg House, you must:
- Fill out a registration form (click here)
- Call (520) 903-2949 to schedule a temperament evaluation
- Provide proof of vaccinations